and I am sharing my personal experience and thoughts about them.
In addition .forEach(course) 😉 I am checking the following:
- CURRENT – Whether the course has been recently published and if it’s content is still relevant.
- FIRST COURSE – Whether the course is suitable to be your first ever JS course.
- FAST-PACED – How fast the instructor speaks and how fast they go trough the topics.
- 25 HOURS OR UNDER – This is the total length of the course.
- PROJECTS – Does the course include complete projects that you could add to your portfolio.
- CODING TASKS – Dose the course include any code-alongs, coding exercises, challenges or tasks.
- FRAMEWORKS – Is there a framework follow-up in the course or in additional course by the same instructor.
- INSTRUCTOR AVAILABILITY – Whether you can reach the instructor if you need additional help with any of the topics covered in the course.
#10 Tony Alicea – Udemy
#9 Jonas Schmedtmann – Udemy
#8 Maximillian Schwarzmuller from Academind – Udemy
#7 Colt Steele & Stephen Grider – Udemy
#6 Andrei Neagoie from Zero To Mastery – Udemy
#5 James Q Quick – YouTube
#4 Hitesh Choudhary – YouTube
#3 Brad Traversy from Traversy Media – Udemy
#2 Morten Rand-Hendriksen – LinkedIn Learning
#1 Kalob Taulien – Arbington
BONUS – The Net Ninja – Udemy